Modernized Tucson Exterior Painting Experience
The purpose of exterior painting in every Tucson home or building is to make them look better and/or to protect it from damage by water, rust, corrosion, insects, and mold.
Modern paints result in latex formulations being widely used for exterior as well as interior. That reduces post-painting cleanup, and reduces the smells associated with petroleum and polyester-based paints. Computerized paint scanners formulate new paints to match the often-faded color of existing paints.
Modern paints are available in various specialized formulations that can be fade resistant, chip resistant, and odor-free to resist mold and fungi growth.
Our Step-by-Step Process Guide
Pamblanco Painting approaches every exterior painting project in a step-by-step process.
- Power wash surfaces to remove dirt and debris
- Stucco patch cracks, holes or areas missing texture
- Scrape and wire brush wood trim to remove loose paint
- Caulk to seal around windows, molding, parapet caps
- Landscaping will be pulled back from house to reach painted surfaces and replaced after painting
- Non-painted surfaces will be masked or covered
- Painting does not begin until we have done a thorough prep job. At this point, painting can proceed using the best quality paints and applicators.
- On multi-day jobs, we make sure to pack-up and pick up at the end of the day.
- Before the crew packs up their equipment, we do a final walk-around to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
- We want you to be satisfied. At the end of each job, we ask our customers to write a review to ensure that all work has been performed to meet or exceed your standards.